Our newest addition to the showroom is the Homerwood Premium Collection So far, it’s the simplest selection process we have ever seen from a mill with an amazing variety- You pick:
- Species- Cherry, Hickory, Maple, White and Red Oak, Walnut
- Solid 3/4″ or 5/8″ Engineered (an amazing 4mm wear layer)
- Width- 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 7″ or 8″
- Treatment– Traditional Character, Amish Hand-scraped, Smoked, Primed, Wire Brushed, Rift & Quartered or White Washed
- Finish- Aluminum Oxide or Oil Rubbed
If you are looking for something truly unique to fit your homes style ,you will not be let down by this quality of finishes offered in this premium line. In fact, if custom is what you are looking for, certain specialty boards go up to a 14″ plank width! If you aren’t sure what would be best in your home, come in and talk to a hardwood sales team member or even an installer.
We love their made in America company story too. Their mill is located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountain region in Titusville PA and they only mill wood within a 200 mile radius using the entire tree for their flooring. Such a variety of style and level of customization and quality got even the largest manufacturer of wood interested and in 2006 Armstrong acquired Homerwood.
They cover it all in one beautiful rack with huge samples that you can take home.